If you are purchasing outside the United States, please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ for correct pricing and shipping.
Serving Size – 1 Tablet twice daily
Servings Per Container – 60
Directions – If taking for maintenance only, Genostim GS-6® should be taken twice daily (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon/evening). For people who are in athletic training, take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening (Do Not Exceed 3 Tablets a Day).
Nutritional Information – Peptide complex 100 mg. Inositol Hexaphosphate 100 mg
Other Ingredients – DiCalcium Phosphate, Inulin, MCC, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Natural Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Coating.
*note: if you have a promo code, it only works with the individual bottle. You can still order multiple bottles, you just have to select the amount you want.
A. You may see:
- Increased muscle strength and size
- Joint pain relief
- Loss in body fat
- Increased bone density
- Increased skin thickness and texture
- Faster Hair growth; possible color change
- Increased energy levels and endurance
- Improved sleep
- Improved memory and mental alertness
- Increased Controlled cholesterol
- Controlled mood swings/emotional stability
Genostim GS-6® fights progressive aging and disease by using a “cell-by-cell” recovery process. The Natural Growth Factors in Genostim GS-6® formula are quickly and easily assimilated and transported through the bloodstream to their specific receptor sites. This supports real anti-aging by stimulation of hormone balance and growth factors in:
- TGF-B :
- (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta) Peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
- TNF-A, TNF-B :
- (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta) – peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that leads to cellular proliferation.
- (Connective Tissue Growth Factors)- peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body. Experimental and clinical tests have revealed that Genostim GS-6® induces a highly significant increase in key adrenal hormones like 17-ketosteroid sulfates and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids. Genostim GS-6® has also been shown to increase plasma concentrations of DHEA, DHEA-S, and testosterone—all while normalizing elevated cortisol levels.
- (Epidermal Growth Factors)- polypeptide’s that promote skin tissue growth and development as well as wound healing.
- NGF :
- (Nerve Growth Factors)- peptides that promote neural cell survival.
- FGF :
- (Fibroblast Growth Factors)- a family of peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
- IGF-1, IGF-2 :
- (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1,2)-a family of peptides that play important roles in growth and development. IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone, while IGF-2 is essential to liver, kidney, and brain function.
$51.00 / month