[title text=”Health & Wellness Through Natural Peptide Science” size=”h2″ bold=”yes”]
Lauriston Crockett III
Founded in 2006 by Lauriston Crockett III, Genostim Performance Labs (GPL) is dedicated to providing all-natural peptide formulas to promote health, wellness and cellular rejuvenation in people and pets of all ages.
After a tragic loss in Lauriston’s life, he dedicated himself to researching peptide science and formulating products to aid in prevention and treatment of diseases, increase longevity and speed up body rejuvenation. Lauriston’s mission is to educate the public about therapeutic peptide technologies as well as the risk of long-term exposure and toxicity of synthetic vitamins and minerals.
Through the Genostim® brand, GPL develops a range of natural peptide products custom tailored for families (including children and the elderly), active adults as well as competitive athletes. to people young and old as well as competitive athletes.
Through The Gift For Life® brand, GPL develops a range of natural peptide products custom tailored for pets (dogs and cats) that have been spayed or neutered and who can no longer produce life giving hormones from those elective surgeries. The Gift For Life® is also working on a supplemental equine feed product for competitive horse breeds.
Outside of his lifelong pursuits in peptide research, Lauriston Crockett III has extensive training and certifications as a fitness specialist and master trainer including:
– 1982 Top 10 Nautilus Fitness Trainers, Florida
– 1990 Presidents Physical Fitness Master Trainer Program
– August 1996 Cooper Institute Dallas Texas Biomechanics of Resistance Training Certification
– August 1996 Cooper Institute Dallas Texas Physical Fitness Specialist Certification
– 1997 Parker University College of Chiropractic Myofascial Therapy Certification
– 1999 Development Consultant to Parker University College of Chiropractic Personal Training Program
[title text=”Interviews / Media / Press ” size=”h2″ bold=”yes”]