WHAT ARE PEPTIDES?
Peptides are short strings of amino acids that occur naturally in all living organisms and the foods we eat. They play a key role in biological activity as they perform a wide range of essential functions.
The function that a peptide carries out is dependent on the types of amino acids involved in the chain and their sequence, as well as the specific shape of the peptide. Peptides may be easier for the body to absorb than proteins because they are smaller and can break down and enter the blood stream faster than proteins. Peptides often act as hormones and thus constitute biologic messengers carrying information from one tissue through the blood to another.
WHAT MAKES GENOSTIM® PEPTIDES DIFFERENT?
Genostim® and The Gift for Life® products are all natural supplements containing the revolutionary Hexatide™ peptide extract complex with 18 amino acids and 21 naturally occurring growth factors.
It’s these unique amino acids and natural growth factors that provide fuel your body needs to produce optimal levels of hormones like progesterone and testosterone, T3 and T4 (thyroid hormones), insulin, cortisol, melatonin and estrogen.
Genostim® supplements support health and longevity by naturally allowing your body to produce more key hormones bringing balance to your endocrine system, boosting your immune system through the inclusion of naturally occurring Cationic Host Defense Peptides (CHDP’s) and providing anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
The benefits to taking Genostim® products can be seen in many ways but in short one can find deeper sleep, more energy, muscle mass & density development, fast muscle recovery after strenuous activity, faster healing from injury and a boost in your immune system.
- Faster hair growth; possible color change
- Increased energy levels and endurance
- Improved sleep
- Improved memory and mental alertness
- Increased Controlled cholesterol
- Controlled mood swings/emotional stability
HOW DO GENOSTIM® HEXATIDE™ PEPTIDES WORK IN THE BODY?
The Genostim® Hexatide™ peptide is complex. It passes intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis and is characterized as an adoptogenic (i.e a product that modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex).
This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the natural growth factors from the Hexatide™ peptide extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the Hexatide™ peptides modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands, as is proved by the increase of urinary 17-KS-S.
Also, these peptides stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly decrease the mortality of older cells.
The mechanism of action of Genostim® Isotide™ are:
1. Regulates the adrenal cortex hormone activity (androgens, glucocorticoids, mineral-corticoids.
2. At cellular and tissue level by exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protective and ant oxidative properties.
Below is a list of the naturally occurring Growth Factors found in Genostim® products:
- TGF-B : (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta) Peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
- TNF-A, TNF-B : (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta) – peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that leads to cellular proliferation.
- CTGF : (Connective Tissue Growth Factors)- peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body. Experimental and clinical tests have revealed that Genostim GS-6® induces a highly significant increase in key adrenal hormones like 17-ketosteroid sulfates and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids. Genostim GS-6® has also been shown to increase plasma concentrations of DHEA, DHEA-S, and testosterone—all while normalizing elevated cortisol levels.
- EGF : (Epidermal Growth Factors)- polypeptide’s that promote skin tissue growth and development as well as wound healing.
- NGF : (Nerve Growth Factors)- peptides that promote neural cell survival.
- FGF : (Fibroblast Growth Factors)- a family of peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
- GHK-Cu : Can promote activation of wound healing, attraction of immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts and promotion of blood vessels growth.
- Cationic Host Defense Peptides (CHDP’s) : provide broad-spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal immunomodulatory activity to naturally boost your immune system.
HOST DEFENSE PEPTIDES & THEIR ROLE IN FIGHTING DISEASE
Given the significance of the ongoing COVID crisis, Genostim® added the below section to share research supporting the potential benefits of natural peptides in the body’s fight against disease.
Antimicrobial Host Defense Peptides (HDPs), like those included in Genostim® and The Gift For Life® products have properties that support your body’s defense against viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
It is our highest priority to promote wellness through our products and to share the data that we have acquired, which supports peptides role as an immune system booster and viral shield.
Through ongoing research, we plan to further understand how the peptide combinations in Genostim® may enhance a human body’s ability to fight against disease and how peptide combinations in The Gift for Life® may do the same for our pets.
Below we will add peer reviewed articles and medical publications as they are released on what Antimicrobial Host Defense Peptides (HDPs) are, where they are found in nature, the antimicrobial and antiviral effects they possess and how they may be effective in the fight against novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), cancer and other debilitating diseases.
- Ramping Up Antimicrobial Peptides Against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2
- Compelling Evidence for the Activity of Antiviral Peptides against SARS-CoV-2
- Antimicrobial Peptides And Other Peptide-Like Therapeutics As Promising Candidates To Combat SARS-CoV-2
- Cationic host defense peptides; novel antimicrobial therapeutics against Category A pathogens and emerging infections
- Functions of Cationic Host Defense Peptides in Immunity
- The Road from Host-Defense Peptides to a New Generation of Antimicrobial Drugs
- Cationic Host Defense (Antimicrobial) Peptides
- Host Defense Peptides: Front-Line
- Host Defense Peptides As New Weapons In Cancer Treatment
PEPTIDE THERAPEUTICS IN SUPPORT OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
There is huge potential in peptide therapeutics for the frontline treatment of emerging infections including the Influenza Virus and other Category A pathogens and emerging infections. We will continue to develop our products as new research becomes available.
Genostim® and The Gift for Life® are branded supplements containing the revolutionary, Hexatide™ Peptide extract complex with 18 Amino Acids and 21 Naturally occurring Growth Factors.
Genostim® and The Gift for Life® support health and longevity by assisting the immune system through the enhancement of cell-to-cell communication and by signaling immune cells for their vital functions, anti-oxidative (free radical scavenging), and anti-inflammatory actions.
The source of these positive actions is our natural (non-synthetic), Hexatide™ peptide/growth factor complex. This Hexatide™ peptide/growth factor complex is the purest form of amino acids and are used in Genostim® and The Gift for Life® to support a:
6 x increase in Cation (free radical scavenger) when compared to Glutathione (one of the most potent anti-oxidative compounds known)
7 x increase Anion (free radical scavenger) when compared to Glutathione
11 x increase in Hydroxyl Ions (free radical scavenger) when compared to L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
The Hexatide™ peptide/growth factor complex maintains a balanced, mitochondrial energy transfer (the underpinning of most chronic conditions) with mitigation of inflammation and progression to ailments. Furthermore, the Hexatide™ peptide/growth factor complex brings beings closer to optimal homeostasis in the HPAA endocrine system by supporting advanced Antimicrobial Host Defense Peptides.
Antimicrobial Host Defense Peptides (HDPs) are an important component of innate host defense against infection. In addition to microbicidal potential, these peptides have properties with the capacity to modulate inflammation and immunity. HDPs are crucial to establish a person’s peptide ‘Viral Shield’.
If you have any questions on our products or the research noted on this page or website, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also CLICK HERE to see all our contact information.