Monthly Autoship Genostim GS-6® Special 15% OFF
$51.00 / month
If you are purchasing outside the United States, please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ for correct pricing and shipping.
Your body’s ability to heal naturally is an ever-evolving process. Genostim GS-6®, therefore, works most efficiently when taken regularly over the course of an extended period of time. That’s why we recommend the Genostim Autoship Plan. By enrolling in the Autoship plan you will be sent a brand new bottle of Genostim GS-6® automatically once you run out. It’s that easy. Trust us: We tried making the concept sound more complicated, but we couldn’t. Just simply signup and will we will automatically charge your account and fulfill your order so you don’t have to worry about ordering every month!
Serving Size – 1 Tablet twice daily
Servings Per Container – 60
Directions – If taking for maintenance only, Genostim GS-6® should be taken twice daily (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon/evening). For people who are in athletic training, take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening (Do Not Exceed 3 Tablets a Day).
Nutritional Information – Peptide complex 100 mg. Inositol Hexaphosphate 100 mg
Other Ingredients – DiCalcium Phosphate, Inulin, MCC, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Natural Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Coating.
A. You may see:
- Increased muscle strength and size
- Joint pain relief
- Loss in body fat
- Increased bone density
- Increased skin thickness and texture
- Faster Hair growth; possible color change
- Increased energy levels and endurance
- Improved sleep
- Improved memory and mental alertness
- Increased Controlled cholesterol
- Controlled mood swings/emotional stability
Genostim GS-6® fights progressive aging and disease by using a “cell-by-cell” recovery process. The natural peptide complex and bio regulators in Genostim GS-6® formula are quickly and easily assimilated and transported through the bloodstream to their specific receptor sites. This supports real anti-aging by stimulation of hormone balance.
- TGF-B :
- (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta) Peptides that promote healing of wounds and are anti-inflammatory.
- TNF-A, TNF-B :
- (Tumor Necrosis Factors Alpha and Beta) – peptides that increase cellular responsiveness to growth factors and induce signaling pathways that leads to cellular proliferation.
- (Connective Tissue Growth Factors)- peptides that promote collagen accumulation in the body. Experimental and clinical tests have revealed that Genostim GS-6® induces a highly significant increase in key adrenal hormones like 17-ketosteroid sulfates and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids. Genostim GS-6® has also been shown to increase plasma concentrations of DHEA, DHEA-S, and testosterone—all while normalizing elevated cortisol levels.
- (Epidermal Growth Factors)- polypeptide’s that promote skin tissue growth and development as well as wound healing.
- NGF :
- (Nerve Growth Factors)- peptides that promote neural cell survival.
- FGF :
- (Fibroblast Growth Factors)- a family of peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.